Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day Message

On America's Birthday, I am ashamed to announce that the state I was born in, currently reside, and where America was born was ranked second-to-last in a national survey on patriotism. Ideally, all 13 original states should have a 100% patriotic rating, but that's another story.

The fact that only 39% of Bay State citizens voted for allegiance to the USA last election is troubling, but it didn't happen overnight. It has an impact on my state of life. God and country are very important to me, and unfortunately I'm only a handful of people in Liberal Land (e.g. not Jeffersonian, but Marxist) that insists daily patriotism at the beginning of the workday in office environments. 


In the photo above, unfortunately one can infer party affiliation by the posture of each of the graduates. There was once upon a time when both major parties behaved the same way before Old Glory. In the title banner above, all the women and girls pictured are doing it the right way. This is how all Americans used to do it

Starting the day with the Pledge of Allegiance at school or work is only one simple way to keep a United States together. Article V will eventually save it. 

Indeed, being a Traditionalist Catholic is not easy anywhere on Planet Earth these days, but thank God for the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution that allow me to do so! I know being one has cost me a lot, even respect of "approved" Catholic clergy, but I believe it's necessary for salvation. 

God Bless America! 

No comments:

Post a Comment