Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I will definitely have a six-month courtship now!

Christmas season is only ten days away. I have determined, due to the excruciating grave circumstances within the Church and the world, that if I court/date a young Catholic woman, it will only be about a six-month courtship before I have to present her with a ring. She is going to have to want to marry me in order to see me. She is going to have to approach me somehow, somewhere. She has going to have to be an enquirant. 

I know that the latter part may seem unorthodox, but there are not very many options left in these sad days. The days of finding a local New England Catholic girl who wishes to stay are scarce. Most young Catholics (ages 18-25) today typically come from suburban, middle-to-high income families who, if they even bother attend Sunday worship, believe in the policies of the Second Vatican Council and have an 100% approval rating of Pope Francis. And when it comes to birth control, the young women are given an open-mind for its use. And when it comes to unnatural marriage, forget about it. 

She is going to have to want me. I can say "hi" to anyone before or after Mass and give them my phone number but if they don't follow-up, it doesn't matter. They have rejected me if they are single. 

So to all young aspirant (Traditional) Catholic women who want a husband, who reject divorce, who reject birth control, who will accept all children that God grants you, who want to pray with him at least twice per day, who will stand up and restore America, who will stand up and salute the flag at least once per day at home with her husband, and who are willing to die as martyrs; please come forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment