Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Message 2015

Today is Easter Sunday, the Feast of the Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead. It has nothing to do with the bunny.

As I write this, Christians in the Middle East and in Kenya are being slaughtered by Islamic terrorists for their faith. They are true martyrs of blood. As I mentioned in my March 30th post, Christianity will soon be outlawed in the Western world unless Our Lady's Immaculate Heart triumphs. All because one courageous legislature and governor approved a law to protect someone from openly practicing their faith, Satan strikes back at not only them, but at ordinary Christian citizens who are trying to make a living.

I am the only practicing Catholic in my family. I am the only one who actually understands what Easter really is, the Christian Passover. It is our victory over Satan. Everyone else treats it as "Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail." It indeed is the holiest day of the year. 

I for one am struggling just to make a living. I was slighted in academia by a half a grade in architecture school for obeying the building code (i.e. the law), and now cannot find any work because of my Catholic faith. You don't really know what employers really screen for, but they have the money to spend to find out when you went to the men's room last. In another words, they can find out just anything about you when you don't have a criminal record (which I don't). 

In the middle of this mess, I receive no support from my residential bishop or my neighborhood parish that I'm supposed to attend Mass because of my orthodoxy. I cannot work at a parish church or in a chancery unless the clergy say the True Mass. Since they don't, I'm not welcome, and forced to attend Mass miles away elsewhere. 

I have been financially persecuted in recent years, and will get worse unless Russia is consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by the Holy Father as requested by Her at Fatima. I mean worse...

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the only good news today, which could make it a Happy Easter. But overall it is a Sad Easter. 

I wish everyone of good will a Happy and Blessed Easter. 

He is Risen! 
Alleluia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment