Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Please help me get a new home for my birthday!

Whereas, nobody in my paternal bloodline has owned their own home for generations;

Whereas, I have difficulty practicing my religion properly in my own city, which is full of violent crime every day;

Whereas, I have not been able to find work and support myself because I was cheated out of an education;

Whereas, I could face eviction from my current home;

Whereas, no social service or government agency will support me in this regard;

Whereas, I am losing sleep over it and live in terrible conditions;

Now therefore, I am asking you, the total stranger, to help me raise money for a new home so I can live the American Dream and practice my religion freely and properly.

Campaign ends Sept. 15, 2014.

It's all or nothing!