Sunday, June 15, 2014

Follow-up from last announcement...Pray Novena to St. Joseph!

Ten days ago I was notified that my landlord is putting the building I live in up for sale. For those who are familiar with landlord-tenant laws and the way things are done, it is the most likely scenario that a new owner will evict everyone and "start fresh." (This has happened to me and my family before...)

The neighborhood I have lived in for over 20 years has gone from a decent friendly one to a crime-spree area where the Police are not happy about it. This, lack of industry (why I'm like many struggling to find jobs in this pathetic economy), and the unavailability of a TLM parish in Worcester has discouraged me for years.

Now is the time to go. I have been packing inessentials. The more now, the less later. After nearly a quarter century in Worcester, I believe it is time for a change of scenery for the good (I hope!).

I have wanted to move closer to my adoptive parish for several years now, but the lack of finances due to lack of employment opportunities has taken its toll. I'm now at the lowest point of poverty in my lifetime.

Thanks to the internet, I have virtual resources. 20 years ago I would have been screwed. Thank you 47,000+ readers of this blog for your continued prayer and support.

Since I really need assistance now, nobody from the government is going to bother assisting me because I am a natural-born white male U.S. citizen. So this is why I ask you...

I have a Go Fund Me page to fund my new home and basic expenses as my goal. While the amount is large, I really believe that it will not be worth a lot in 20 years due to inflation. But if every American gave me a dollar, I would be 8 times as wealthy!

Please give what you can. No gift is too small.

Saint Joseph, patron of real estate and families, pray for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment