Monday, May 5, 2014

This Marian month has got to be the Month

Today is the Feast Day of Saint Pius V, the Pope who canonized the Traditional Latin Mass and decreed for its perpetual usage. Every priest should say a prayer of thanksgiving to this saint for their ability to say the Mass of All Ages.

The Month of May is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Many parishes will have First Holy Communion Masses and Marian Processions sometime this month. It is also a popular month to get married.

In my personal case, I believe May 2014, with 26 days remaining, will be a make or break month. I believe that my Catholic sweetheart might come to me this time around. While nothing is for sure, please pray to the Holy Family for me. Also consider a Dominican Rosary tonight, since St. Pius V was a Dominican Friar.

God Bless all who have prayed for me and all my worldwide readers of this blog for the past four years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment