Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter to all!

As I am walking out of the Easter Vigil this morning, I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Holy Easter! He Has Risen! Alleluia!

Additionally, I have an opportunity that I would like to share with all of you:

I am currently in dire need of a new computer and will not be able to conduct regular basic business nor be able to run this blog if I have to keep sharing a computer on a limited time schedule.

Since I don't have the money upfront to buy a new computer system for my personal and professional interests, I am asking you guys and gals to please consider donating to my campaign on Go-Fund-Me.com.

This campaign ends on May 17th, and if I don't make my goal, YOU WON'T BE CHARGED.

So please consider helping me so I can continue spreading the Traditional Catholic Truth on the internet.

God Bless,

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Happy Easter to you as well. I don't know if you've seen it but there's a quiz (I think its "How Catholic are you?") that is circulating which I found appalling. Their standards for Catholicism were shockingly low. A few of my sisters and I were discussing what would make a better post. I decided to post one for Traditional Roman Catholics. I thought you might appreciate it

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniev777/20-signs-that-youre-a-traditional-roman-catholic-ofml

    -Pax et Bonum my brother in Christ.

    ReplyDelete