Sunday, December 8, 2013

Will she come for Christmas?

My fake wedding photo!
Today on the Feast of Mary's Immaculate Conception, I would like to say that I have completed my third (and yet most disastrous) semester of architecture school. I am taking a break from that right now to focus on finding the Catholic wife. The main question is that will I be able to find someone just in time for Christmas?

It is very hard to tell since my health has deteriorated a lot since September, and often cannot attend Mass on consecutive Sundays anymore. But I believe that being single for quite some time has contributed to my health problems, and the most Catholic solution besides prayer is since that I am not priestly material, I find a Catholic girlfriend whom I would marry after a year of dating. Then comes the marital duties. 

I believe that the bishops in the United States have not adequately preached on the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony. Most "Catholic" marriages today are either:

  1. Performed by a priest or deacon outside of Mass
  2. Performed by a priest or deacon with a non-Catholic clergyman co-officiating (would be the case for ecumenical weddings)
  3. Performed by a justice of the peace outside of the Church (properly called a civil wedding contracted by 2 baptized Catholics, which the penalty of excommunication is attached). 
  4. Performed by a priest when he knowingly attests that the couple cohabited (which is an impediment toward marriage). 
Then comes the immoral practices of the husband and wife. They take the Pill. They use condoms. And they are open to abortions and are sympathetic to the homosexual agenda. 

But a True Catholic marriage generally consists with the following:

  1. Baptism, Confirmation, Betrothal, chastity, and fidelity are prerequisites. 
  2. The Nuptial Mass is said in a church, regardless of how many guests are present. 
  3. The couple attends always attends Sunday Mass (and if possible Daily Mass) together. 
  4. The couple dines, prays, and sleeps together daily, including performing sexual intercourse without any interference of God doing His work. 
  5. There is no limit of the amount of children a couple has. (The couple must also remember that even though daily sex is to be performed as part of the martial duties, there is NO guarantee of pregnancy every time.) 
  6. There is NO talk of separating. 
At this rate, if God sends me a potential spouse, it will most likely be a 2016 wedding, the Olympic year. But I have to continue to pray not only for my situation, but for others who are having such troubles finding a Catholic spouse. 

Immaculate Mary, pray for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment