Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I write this final post for 2013 on this Christmas Day as someone who has had too many struggles. 2013 was not a great year. Too many violent crimes, murders, the Boston Marathon Bombings, apostasy of the Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Boston, and my own personal struggles. 

We don't know exactly how 2014 will fare, but on the ecclesiastical side of things nothing will seem to improve in Massachusetts; I am scheduled to loose my adoptive parish to the DIM reconfiguration plan. Professionally, things are tight, and have battles to fight. But on the personal side, things are never going to improve unless I find my Catholic sweetheart and find a new home. 

No matter what happens in 2014, I still plan on running this blog until my goal is reached. I believe that this particular awareness shows that over 36,000 people have actually taken the time to read the contents of this blog. Again, I am writing this blog because most "Catholic" dating sites are costly and not guaranteed to be orthodox. 

I wish everyone a Happy, Merry, and Holy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment