Friday, July 26, 2013

3rd anniversary of this blog

Today marks the third anniversary of my first blog post on Catholic Traditional Looking for Wife. To date, over 27,000 people globally have viewed my blog, for which I am very grateful. 

While I have not found the Catholic sweetheart yet, I hope it is not too far off. Since I am three years older than when I first started this blog, there is a sense of urgency. While there  are fellow classmates in my architecture degree program like me who are married and single alike, that does not excuse me, the Catholic, from leaving this issue alone. Since I am not pursuing a priestly vocation (nor am I priestly material), the other alternative is for the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony. 

While conducting a blog like this may seem crazy to some, I believe it is the only free alternative way to find a date. 

St. Anne, grandmother of Our Lord Jesus Christ, pray for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment