Friday, December 7, 2012

Immaculate Conception letter to Pope Benedict (as promised)

Today, I have sent in the mail the letter to the Holy Father that I have spent three weeks drafting, with a CC to the Papal Nuncio. I would like to share it with you all, as promised:


It is pretty sad that I have to write my second letter to the Vatican regarding the chaos within the halls of the Archdiocese of Boston "Pastoral Center." As I mentioned in my previous post, like Summorum Pontificum, Intima Ecclesiae Natura will not be enforced in all likelihood under the Friar's watch. So it's time for a change. 

I am asking that ALL Faithful Catholics who live in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to write a letter similar to this one. Also, please click here to sign my ongoing petition to the Holy Father to remove Cardinal Sean and replace him with a traditionalist archbishop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment