Saturday, March 31, 2012

Holy Week 2012

This Holy Week will be off to a bad start for me since I am recovering from symptoms from vaccinations that I received from my doctor on Wednesday, and will not be able to attend Mass  on Sunday. (I'm doing better, but still pray that I get better for Easter.)

Things just seem to get worse for the overall Catholic field in Massachusetts, and because of that, I recently wrote a letter to the Pope that I promised to write a few weeks ago, and I am sharing it with you below:
Letter to the Pope 24 March 2012                                                                                            

Please note that this letter alone will most likely solve the problems, but if you write something similar, then it will show the Vatican that we are not faking it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment