Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolution #1: I need to go on a date

I have received a suggestion on what to do this upcoming new year, and I believe that it's very essential: I need to go on a date.

Having that said, my first New Year's Resolution for 2012 will be to date a Catholic girl. While marriage is the ultimate goal, I first have to meet someone and date her for a year or two before I pop the question (if we get that far!).

There are several things we could do in the Boston area, but since this is supposed to be a Catholic relationship first and foremost, I believe that we should attended Sunday Mass together as much as possible on a weekly basis, and then do an activity after Mass somewhere else that same afternoon.

But before we make any arrangements, you will have to email me a rather brief bio and why you wish to date me. You must include an accurate picture of yourself (please, no Photoshopped images) as an attachment in the email or I cannot consider you for safety reasons.

Once I receive your email, I will read it, review it, and if it seems appropriate, I will respond...

Please note that this intends to turn into a long-term relationship, not just a one and done deal. So please pray to the Blessed Mother and St. Joseph before you send your email.

Subject line: Dating New Year's resolution

Please also review my ideal date suggestions and the reasons to back them up. However, while you may not fufill all requirements/suggestions, the only strict ones I will enforce are being Catholic ages 18-22.

I wish everyone a Blessed New Year!