Saturday, November 5, 2011

Catholic Campaign for Human Deformation

Tomorrow, diocesan parishes will be taking up the second collection for the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD), a program of the USCCB that is supposed to help less fortunate people.

Well, that is not the case. Your collection money goes to immorality. It supports abortion, contraception, and sodomy among other things. 

Since my parish is a diocesan parish, they have to collect this sinful collection or face closure. 

Once I saw my envelope for CCHD, I ripped it up and threw it away. 

If the plate comes by, just up an acorn in the basket. 

I don't understand why the USCCB still exists, never mind this Mafia-styled charity. 

Real Catholic TV has released a Catholic Investigative Agency video that tells what's really going on. 

Please watch this hour-long show at your own risk:

No comments:

Post a Comment