Monday, October 31, 2011

WARNING

I issue this warning today because according to my stat viewer, this blog is appearing after a Google Search of "catholic traditionalist abusing wife."

Please note that these are not the intentions of this blog! My goal is not to find a wife and abuse it, but to find a Catholic wife who upholds the orthodox teachings of the Church as stated in the Catechism of the Council of Trent. While my post on Ephesians 5 states that "wives be subordinate to thy husbands", that does not mean that the wife is to be abused. All this means is that the husband/father is the head of household, and holds all final authority in the household, with only legitimate civil and ecclesiastical authority above him.

Catholic men who attend the Tridentine Latin Mass do not abuse their wives, commit adultery, and divorce them to seek another. However, many Novus Ordo men and women do so.

I am not writing this blog to say that my [future] wife will have no civil rights. She has rights according the U.S. Constitution, the Massachusetts Constitution, and under the provisions of Summorum Pontificum, the right to practice Traditional Catholicism.

I'm a gentleman. I would never treat a wife like most abusive husbands do today. I open doors and hold them open for girls. I let ladies go ahead of me in line if we are both tied. If a girl needs a hand, I carry part of their luggage for her.

My regular readers would know better, but if you have any questions or concerns, please email me.

Please pray a Hail Mary so that Google will get this blog off that query.

No comments:

Post a Comment