Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to school time (for kids, adults, and those looking for wives)

Today, August 22nd, is the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which is nearing the end of the month of the Immaculate Heart, and the end of summer; which means that it's back to school time for nearly everyone.

It is also a every important day since between now and September 11th are the most key days I have to meet my future Catholic wife. When a girl thinks about the Immaculate Heart, and also the Sacred Heart in-fact, she thinks of the patriotism that's required of all Americans when they salute the flag. Besides, more girls salute the flag than boys! It is a girly thing because they girls do it, although anyone can do it. She loves God and her country by placing her hand over her heart. She also covers her heart before the Blessed Sacrament at its Exposition.

With all that said, I am asking that this week, that everyone pray a Rosary so that I may find my Catholic wife by September 11th, which is also my mumma's birthday. Sure she would be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment