Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 is off to a bad start

2011 has not been any easier for me since it thus far has been only a continuation of 2010. Even though I was inducted into the parish Holy Name Society (not affiliated with other organizations with the same name), there is still a lot of work to be done. I have to find a place near my parish that I could own and not be harassed from practicing Catholicism. This needs to be done by June, or my career is ruined.

Secondly, I strongly believe that my Catholic date (with orthodoxy) will be coming be St. Valentine's Day. I know it will come, but you must pray the following prayer:

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

O Dear Saint Valentine, priest and martyr, thou hast helped us, by the authority of the LORD, bring couples to the sacrament of love. Thou hast died so young people can join together peacefully without harm. May confirmed [traditional] Catholics join together to form a union that is indivisible, and that they may join without havoc. We beeseech thee, Father Valentine, with the assistance of the Heavently Father, that the youth of our [parish/diocese] come together to receive grace without prejudices from the secular world. May they feel thee in their hearts, and be committed to the Faith that Jesus taught us. May they be free of sin, especially greed, lust, and prositution. May they join together regardless of their fiscal states.

We ask this through our LORD Jesus Christ, HIS Son, who lives and reigns with the unity of the Holy Ghost, GOD, world without end. AMEN.

I wrote this prayer 2 years ago when I was looking for someone else. However, that someone else was taken and spent 15 months as prey! This, of course, was in my ex-parish, where nobody cared about the Sacrament of Marriage. Please pray this starting from the time you view this on your screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment