Sunday, December 26, 2010

Have a safe New Year

I am writing this post to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011. I know it has been difficult financially and physically, and emotionally, since I have not yet found someone who meets the requirements of Catholicity and Patriotism. This is very hard to accomplish, but the lucky love goal would be the Feast of St. Valentine (Feb. 14th).

However, I came close last Sunday after Mass when a nursing student came up toward me and said how beautiful the parish church was. She was about my age, but was actually married with Our Lady of Guadalupe earrings on. She was just visiting the parish. If she were single I would have asked her out!

Next Sunday, January 2nd, I will be formally inducted into the Society of the Holy Name of Jesus in a ceremony after Mass (It is the Feast of the Holy Name).  I have been attending their monthly meetings since the fall began and they think I deserve to be inducted.

Today before Mass, I purchased a Mega Millions ticket for Tuesday night's $150 million jackpot, which I will not tell anyone on this blog if I win any significant prize money! You'll have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment